SSL Certificates provide security to conduct safe and secure transactions. An SSL certificate protects customer’s passwords. It also protects their credit card numbers. In addition, it keeps customer’s information and privacy secure. An SSL certificate secures the business website and the customer’s browser. SSL certificates ensure that information entered on a secured page is protected.
You can download a website design brief template here
Stay Smart Online
Be smart online and stay smart online. Learn about the risks and what you can do to protect your identify and your personal and financial information online.
Read more here
1. What costs do you need to consider when building a website?
2. What are the costs related to maintaining a website?
3. What factors do you need to consider when undertaking a personally managed project?
4. What factors do you need to consider when undertaking an externally managed project?
5. What are the advantages of DIY website versus outsourcing the project?
6. What are the disadvantages of DIY website versus outsourcing the project?
Ideas for Blog Posts
In a group, brainstorm ideas for your blog post
Tip: use who, what, why, when, where, how, how often, how much to get you started.
Plus: You can find 150 ideas for blog posts here:
Is it a good idea to create a form where customers can lodge their complaints and raise concerns about your website?
Tips to manage customer feedback can be found here.
Read about ways to ensure that your website contains accurate and up-to-date information here:
Read about the different options you can use to monitor and analyse the way customers use a website here.
Some techniques you can use to effectively keep track of and manage the feedback customers provide about a website can be found here.
What makes a good homepage? Read more here to find out about the characteristics that make up a good website homepage: