- How can you insert a link into a post using the link button? Explain
- How do you insert a link into a post by copying and pasting? Explain
- Describe how you can edit and delete links.
- What types of links can be added to posts. List 4. Read more here.
1. What costs do you need to consider when building a website?
2. What are the costs related to maintaining a website?
3. What factors do you need to consider when undertaking a personally managed project?
4. What factors do you need to consider when undertaking an externally managed project?
Refer to: http://digitalbusiness.gov.au/creating-your-website/planning-your-website/website-building-costs/
5. What are the advantages of DIY website versus outsourcing the project?
6. What are the disadvantages of DIY website versus outsourcing the project?
Read more here: http://digitalbusiness.gov.au/getting-online/planning-your-online-activities/diy-vs-outsourcing/
Ideas for Blog Posts
In a group, brainstorm ideas for your blog post
Tip: use who, what, why, when, where, how, how often, how much to get you started.
Plus: You can find 150 ideas for blog posts here: