Content management systems vs. Website Building Platforms
What is the difference between CMS and WBP?
Refer to this link for more information
Use the following form to provide feedback for each of your fellow students about their website. You can find it here.
- Download the activity form here: feedback-for-website-presentation
- To fill in the document, open it in Adobe.
- Complete the form
- Email to each student
- How can you insert a link into a post using the link button? Explain
- How do you insert a link into a post by copying and pasting? Explain
- Describe how you can edit and delete links.
- What types of links can be added to posts. List 4. Read more here.
Ideas for Blog Posts
In a group, brainstorm ideas for your blog post
Tip: use who, what, why, when, where, how, how often, how much to get you started.
Plus: You can find 150 ideas for blog posts here:
Security Procedures for Updating the Website or Blog
- What four steps can you take to protect your website?
- List five tips for creating a strong password.
- How can you safely share control of your website?
- You can share the work load by giving others access to your website. Identify and describe the four roles you can allocate to others.
- Refer to this link for more information about WordPress
- Refer to this link for more information about staying smart online.