Use the following form to provide feedback for each of your fellow students about their website. You can find it here.
- Download the activity form here: feedback-for-website-presentation
- To fill in the document, open it in Adobe.
- Complete the form
- Email to each student
- How can you insert a link into a post using the link button? Explain
- How do you insert a link into a post by copying and pasting? Explain
- Describe how you can edit and delete links.
- What types of links can be added to posts. List 4. Read more here.
Ideas for Blog Posts
In a group, brainstorm ideas for your blog post
Tip: use who, what, why, when, where, how, how often, how much to get you started.
Plus: You can find 150 ideas for blog posts here:
Security Procedures for Updating the Website or Blog
- What four steps can you take to protect your website?
- List five tips for creating a strong password.
- How can you safely share control of your website?
- You can share the work load by giving others access to your website. Identify and describe the four roles you can allocate to others.
- Refer to this link for more information about WordPress
- Refer to this link for more information about staying smart online.
Website Traffic and Your Stats Page
Refer to this link to complete these questions:
- What is a stats page?
- Where is the stats page located?
- What type of information can it tell you about clicks?
- What type of insights does it provide?
- How can you access views by country?
- What type of post and pages information does it provide?
- What type of information can it tell you about search engine terms?
- Explain how you would download stats.
- How do you find out who your followers are?
- What are the two main units of traffic measurement?
- When is a view counted?
- When is a visitor counted?
- What information is NOT reflected in your stats?
- How can stats information be used by a business to achieve its marketing objectives?