In a MS Word document answer the following:
1. What is the difference between posts and pages?
2. What are some of the cost implications you need to be aware of when developing a website?
3. What are some must-haves when ensuring good website design?
4. What is a content management system?
5. Why is monitoring customer feedback important to ensuring website success?
6. What are some ways you can ensure your website meets the latest security procedures?
7. You have been told by your manager that a page on your website has to be updated. How would you do this?
8. Why is Google Analytics an important tool for website owners?
9. Do people read the same way when viewing materials online vs offline?
10. What is WordPress?
11. What is a site map?
12. What are some ways you can ensure accuracy of the information contained on your website?
13. A website’s bounce rate is the percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page. Why is it important to be aware of a website’s bounce rate? What does a bounce rate indicate? Is it better to have a smaller or higher bounce rate percentage?
14. Important terminology in Google Analytics includes terms such as users and sessions. Define what a user and a session is. What is the difference between the two?
15. What are categories? What are tags? Why are they important?
16. What is Google Webmasters?